The Lone Star Racing MTS Suspension Kit for the Can Am Maverick X3 is +3" wider per side in the front and +2" wider per side in the rear with stock wheel base.(based off the XRS) The kit will come with high clearance front a-arms, high clearance rear trailing arms, radius rods, tie rods, radius rods double sheer gussets, rear mud flaps, radius rod plate, front sway bar links and all necessary hardware. It will feature 24" of suspension travel in the front and rear.
- Available with or without LSR 300M axles(uses stock cv's)
- Uses stock length XRS shocks
- 7/8" uniballs with 300M pins in a-arms
- 5/8" heavy duty rod ends in radius rods
- Made from 4130 chromoly tube for superior strength without the unnecessary weight of boxed arms
- Double sheer front sway bar mounts
- Comes with toe link outer gussets
- All kits now feature adjustable lower A-Arms
- Race tested
While we try to keep product in stock, unfortunately we aren’t able to keep all products on the shelf at all times. Some products could have a lead time of 10 weeks or more. We do ask that if you are needing to order a product that is time sensitive that you call us and check stock/eta on that part before proceeding. We also have distributors that might have the part you are looking for in stock and we can point you in that directions. Some parts are subject to a restock fee.