LSR70 / ATC70 Fox Float Rear ShockRegular price $415.00 Save $-415.00
Factory Series FLOAT 3 shocks are the perfect ultra-lightweight suspension upgrade choice for riders who need to spend more time riding and less time tuning. With the infinitely adjustable air spring and custom factory-tuned damping, riders can dial in the perfect setting quickly and easily. The FLOAT 3's Internal Floating Piston (IFP) separates the high-pressure nitrogen gas from the damping oil, making the ride consistent and fade-free. Genuine Kashima Coat and Chrome-silicon negative springs keep the stutter bumps and chatter to a minimum. Better performance plus hassle-free adjustability and reliability, equals faster rides and bigger smiles.
- Infinitely adjustable air chamber gives a progressive spring rate and provides significant weight savings
- Shed up to six pounds off your ATV (when replacing coil spring shocks)
- Precision manufactured damping pistons for maximized damping consistency and flow characteristics
- Race-proven velocity-sensitive damping control technology: Application specific tuning with different piston flow designs and variable valving specifications
- Aerospace-grade PTFE lined spherical bearings to maximize durability
- Anodized Internal Floating Piston (IFP) and bearing housing to prevent oil contamination and to boost seal durability and lifespan
- 6061-T6 aluminum body caps, bodies, air sleeve.
- Easy-access, main air spring Schrader valve
- Fully re-buildable and infinitely adjustable main piston valve stack
- Samurai Sealing System specifically designed from a special low temperature, highly durable material that scrapes away mud, dirt and debris while keeping the seals lubricated for minimal friction
- Genuine Kashima Coat
- 6061-T6 aluminum body caps, bodies, and air sleeves
- Chrome silicon negative spring
- Internal Floating Piston (IFP)