Drive & Brake Components T.M. Designworks Slide-N-Guide Kit
Starting from $129.95
- This Honda TRX250R Slide-N-Guide Kit is for aftermarket swingarms such as Lonestar, Laeger, and Eyeball arms with 2" rectangular tubing. The rear chain guide mount must use the Banshee/Warrior/Blaster bolt-hole pattern and bracket spaceing.
- The chain slider is not drilled. It comes pre-marked suggested pre drill hole locations so you can mount your guide to any (1986-1989) TRX250R easily! Uses a 3/8" drill bit.
- The final hole location is up to up were to drill. The swingarm manufacturers are all over the place on their mounting hole location which is why we have to do the slider like this.
- Kit includes front Super Protector, upper roller, and our Patented rear chain guide and roller setup.
- Get maximum horsepower and performance from this complete TM Designworks kit that was formerly used by Honda GNC Championship riders Gary Denton, barry Hawk, Farr, Doug Gust.
Honda TRX250R (1986-1989)